This research was supported by the Technology Foundation STW, Applied Science Division of NOW and the Technology Programme of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, The Netherlands.
Efficient Sonochemistry through Microbubbles Generated with Micromachined Surfaces†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 50, pages 9893–9895, December 10, 2010
How to Cite
Fernandez Rivas, D., Prosperetti, A., Zijlstra, A. G., Lohse, D. and Gardeniers, H. J. G. E. (2010), Efficient Sonochemistry through Microbubbles Generated with Micromachined Surfaces. Angew. Chem., 122: 9893–9895. doi: 10.1002/ange.201005533
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2010
- Technology Foundation STW, Applied Science Division of NOW
- Technology Programme of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, The Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!