This research was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan.
Iron-Catalyzed Oxidative Addition of Alkoxycarbonyl Radicals to Alkenes with Carbazates and Air†
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 52, pages 10352–10355, December 27, 2010
How to Cite
Taniguchi, T., Sugiura, Y., Zaimoku, H. and Ishibashi, H. (2010), Iron-Catalyzed Oxidative Addition of Alkoxycarbonyl Radicals to Alkenes with Carbazates and Air. Angew. Chem., 122: 10352–10355. doi: 10.1002/ange.201005574
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!