These authors contributed equally to the work.
Engineering Peptide Inhibitors To Overcome PDZ Binding Promiscuity†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 51, pages 10108–10112, December 17, 2010
How to Cite
Vouilleme, L., Cushing, P. R., Volkmer, R., Madden, D. R. and Boisguerin, P. (2010), Engineering Peptide Inhibitors To Overcome PDZ Binding Promiscuity. Angew. Chem., 122: 10108–10112. doi: 10.1002/ange.201005575
This work was supported in part by grants from the NIH (Grants R01-DK075309 from NIDDK, T32-GM008704 from NIGMS, and P20-RR018787 from the NCRR), the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (MADDEN06P0 and STANTO97R0), and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG Grant VO 885/3 2). L.V. is supported by a financial grant of the Mukoviszidose e.V. (S05/08), the German cystic fibrosis association, and P.B. by a Charité-Habilitationsstipendium. We thank Dr. J. Bodwell for plate-reader access and J. Piro for protein-purification assistance.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-DK075309, T32-GM008704, P20-RR018787
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Grant Numbers: MADDEN06P0, STANTO97R0
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: VO 885/3 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!