We thank the DGICYT of Spain (project CTQ2008-00841/BQU, FEDER funds) for financial support. We thank the CESCA for computational facilities. C.E. thanks the MEC of Spain for a predoctoral fellowship. D.Q. thanks the MICINN of Spain for a “Ramón y Cajal” contract.
Relevant Anion–π Interactions in Biological Systems: The Case of Urate Oxidase†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 2, pages 435–438, January 10, 2011
How to Cite
Estarellas, C., Frontera, A., Quiñonero, D. and Deyà, P. M. (2011), Relevant Anion–π Interactions in Biological Systems: The Case of Urate Oxidase. Angew. Chem., 123: 435–438. doi: 10.1002/ange.201005635
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2010
- FEDER. Grant Number: CTQ2008-00841/BQU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!