We gratefully acknowledge Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the Ministry of Education (No. M45110000), and A*STAR SERC Grant (No. 0721010024) for the funding of this research.
Direct Synthesis of Water-Tolerant Alkyl Indium Reagents and Their Application in Palladium-Catalyzed Couplings with Aryl Halides†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 2, pages 531–534, January 10, 2011
How to Cite
Shen, Z.-L., Goh, K. K. K., Yang, Y.-S., Lai, Y.-C., Wong, C. H. A., Cheong, H.-L. and Loh, T.-P. (2011), Direct Synthesis of Water-Tolerant Alkyl Indium Reagents and Their Application in Palladium-Catalyzed Couplings with Aryl Halides. Angew. Chem., 123: 531–534. doi: 10.1002/ange.201005798
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2010
- Nanyang Technological University
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: M45110000
- A*STAR SERC. Grant Number: 0721010024
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!