This study was financially supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (Projects 10-03-00578 and 11-03-92697), the Foundation of the President of the Russian Federation (Federal Program for the Support of Young Doctors, Grant MD-237.210.3), and the Russian Science Support Foundation.
Pseudosymmetry in Trinitropyrazole: The Cost of Error in Space-Group Determination†
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 13, pages 2944–2946, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Nelyubina, Y. V., Dalinger, I. L. and Lyssenko, K. A. (2011), Pseudosymmetry in Trinitropyrazole: The Cost of Error in Space-Group Determination. Angew. Chem., 123: 2944–2946. doi: 10.1002/ange.201006000
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2010
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 10-03-00578, 11-03-92697
- Foundation of the President of the Russian Federation. Grant Number: MD-237.210.3
- Russian Science Support Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!