This work was partially supported by the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Technology of Japan, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) (No. 20350061).
Supramolecularly Engineered Aggregation of a Dipolar Dye: Vesicular and Ribbonlike Architectures†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 51, pages 10186–10190, December 17, 2010
How to Cite
Yagai, S., Nakano, Y., Seki, S., Asano, A., Okubo, T., Isoshima, T., Karatsu, T., Kitamura, A. and Kikkawa, Y. (2010), Supramolecularly Engineered Aggregation of a Dipolar Dye: Vesicular and Ribbonlike Architectures. Angew. Chem., 122: 10186–10190. doi: 10.1002/ange.201006117
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2010
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 20350061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!