Dr. A. Bakac is thanked for valuable discussions about kinetics and Dr. M. Jeffries-EL is thanked for assistance with HPLC analysis. The U.S. DOE Office of Basic Energy Science (DE-AC02CH11358) is acknowledged for support of the mechanistic studies. A.D.S. is an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow.
A Highly Enantioselective Zirconium Catalyst for Intramolecular Alkene Hydroamination: Significant Isotope Effects on Rate and Stereoselectivity†
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 1905–1908, February 18, 2011
How to Cite
Manna, K., Xu, S. and Sadow, A. D. (2011), A Highly Enantioselective Zirconium Catalyst for Intramolecular Alkene Hydroamination: Significant Isotope Effects on Rate and Stereoselectivity. Angew. Chem., 123: 1905–1908. doi: 10.1002/ange.201006163
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
- U.S. DOE Office of Basic Energy Science. Grant Number: DE-AC02CH11358
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!