These authors contributed equally to this work.
Periplasmic Binding Proteins as Optical Modulators of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Fluorescence: Amplifying a Nanoscale Actuator†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 1868–1871, February 18, 2011
How to Cite
Yoon, H., Ahn, J.-H., Barone, P. W., Yum, K., Sharma, R., Boghossian, A. A., Han, J.-H. and Strano, M. S. (2011), Periplasmic Binding Proteins as Optical Modulators of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Fluorescence: Amplifying a Nanoscale Actuator. Angew. Chem., 123: 1868–1871. doi: 10.1002/ange.201006167
This work was funded by the MIT Deshpande Center for Technological Innovation and a Beckman Young Investigator award for M.S.S.
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
- MIT Deshpande Center for Technological Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!