These authors contributed equally to this work.
Periplasmic Binding Proteins as Optical Modulators of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Fluorescence: Amplifying a Nanoscale Actuator†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 1868–1871, February 18, 2011
How to Cite
Yoon, H., Ahn, J.-H., Barone, P. W., Yum, K., Sharma, R., Boghossian, A. A., Han, J.-H. and Strano, M. S. (2011), Periplasmic Binding Proteins as Optical Modulators of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Fluorescence: Amplifying a Nanoscale Actuator. Angew. Chem., 123: 1868–1871. doi: 10.1002/ange.201006167
This work was funded by the MIT Deshpande Center for Technological Innovation and a Beckman Young Investigator award for M.S.S.
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
- MIT Deshpande Center for Technological Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!