The work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20975046), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities(lzujbky-2010-35), and the Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education (20100211120010).
Coupling of Luminescent Terbium Complexes to Fe3O4 Nanoparticles for Imaging Applications†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 13, pages 3119–3122, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, B., Hai, J., Wang, Q., Li, T. and Yang, Z. (2011), Coupling of Luminescent Terbium Complexes to Fe3O4 Nanoparticles for Imaging Applications. Angew. Chem., 123: 3119–3122. doi: 10.1002/ange.201006195
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20975046
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: lzujbky-2010-35
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20100211120010
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.