This research was supported by the Max Planck Society, the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, the BMBF (BioH2 project), and the PRESTO program of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST). S.S. and S.V. were financed by a grant from the Max Planck Society to R. K. Thauer, whom we also thank for helpful discussions and critical reading of the manuscript.
Iron-Chromophore Circular Dichroism of [Fe]-Hydrogenase: The Conformational Change Required for H2 Activation†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 51, pages 10113–10117, December 17, 2010
How to Cite
Shima, S., Vogt, S., Göbels, A. and Bill, E. (2010), Iron-Chromophore Circular Dichroism of [Fe]-Hydrogenase: The Conformational Change Required for H2 Activation. Angew. Chem., 122: 10113–10117. doi: 10.1002/ange.201006255
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2010
- Max Planck Society
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- PRESTO program of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!