We thank Dr. Juan Etxebarria for help with enzymatic extension and lectin incubation and Dr. Eduardo Junceda (Madrid) for a gift of E. coli. expressing a α-1,6-fucosyltransferase from Rhizobium sp. Funding from Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (grant CTQ2008-04444/BQA), the Government of the Basque Country, an Etortek grant, and the European Union (ITN-Euroglycoarrays grant) is gratefully acknowledged.
MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometric Analysis of Enzyme Activity and Lectin Trapping on an Array of N-Glycans†
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 1841–1844, February 18, 2011
How to Cite
Sanchez-Ruiz, A., Serna, S., Ruiz, N., Martin-Lomas, M. and Reichardt, N.-C. (2011), MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometric Analysis of Enzyme Activity and Lectin Trapping on an Array of N-Glycans. Angew. Chem., 123: 1841–1844. doi: 10.1002/ange.201006304
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2010
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: CTQ2008-04444/BQA
- Government of the Basque Country
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!