We are grateful for financial support from the Solar Energy Initiative of the Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (KGCXZ-YW-389), the National Science Foundation of China (20732007, 21090343 and 50973125), the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2007CB808004, 2007CB936001, and 2009CB22008), and the Bureau for Basic Research of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
A Highly Efficient Photocatalytic System for Hydrogen Production by a Robust Hydrogenase Mimic in an Aqueous Solution†
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 14, pages 3251–3255, March 28, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, F., Wang, W.-G., Wang, X.-J., Wang, H.-Y., Tung, C.-H. and Wu, L.-Z. (2011), A Highly Efficient Photocatalytic System for Hydrogen Production by a Robust Hydrogenase Mimic in an Aqueous Solution. Angew. Chem., 123: 3251–3255. doi: 10.1002/ange.201006352
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2010
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCXZ-YW-389
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20732007, 21090343, 50973125
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB808004, 2007CB936001, 2009CB22008
- Bureau for Basic Research of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.