This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) (No. 21750155) and for Scientific Research in a Priority Area “Super-Hierarchical Structures” (No. 19022036) from the MEXT and Ritsumeikan R-GIRO project (2008–2013). The authors thank Prof. Atsuhiro Osuka, Dr. Shohei Saito, and Eiji Tsurumaki, Kyoto University, for single-crystal X-ray analysis, Dr. Takashi Nakanishi, National Institute for Materials Science, for SEM measurements, Prof. Kazuchika Ohta and Shohei Shimosugi, Shinshu University, for preliminary examinations on charge-by-charge assemblies, Prof. Tomonori Hanasaki and Shunichi Murayama, Ritsumeikan University, for DSC measurements, SPring-8 (JASRI) for synchrotron radiation experiments at BL40B2 (No. 2009A1985, 2009B1593, 2010A1504, and 2010A1621), and Prof. Hitoshi Tamiaki, Ritsumeikan University, for various measurements. Y.H. thanks JSPS for a Research Fellowship for Young Scientists.
Oriented Salts: Dimension-Controlled Charge-by-Charge Assemblies from Planar Receptor–Anion Complexes†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 122, Issue 52, pages 10277–10281, December 27, 2010
How to Cite
Haketa, Y., Sasaki, S., Ohta, N., Masunaga, H., Ogawa, H., Mizuno, N., Araoka, F., Takezoe, H. and Maeda, H. (2010), Oriented Salts: Dimension-Controlled Charge-by-Charge Assemblies from Planar Receptor–Anion Complexes. Angew. Chem., 122: 10277–10281. doi: 10.1002/ange.201006356
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2010
- MEXT. Grant Numbers: 21750155, 19022036
- Ritsumeikan R-GIRO
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!