We thank the following organizations for support and financial contributions to this project: Sanofi-Aventis, CSIRO Material Science and Engineering (A.P.), EPSRC (M.O.B.), the Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation and H. Lundbeck A/S (T.P.P), the BP 1702 Chemistry Professorship (S.V.L.), and the Royal Society (I.R.B.).
The Continuous-Flow Synthesis of Carboxylic Acids using CO2 in a Tube-In-Tube Gas Permeable Membrane Reactor†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 5, pages 1222–1225, February 1, 2011
How to Cite
Polyzos, A., O'Brien, M., Petersen, T. P., Baxendale, I. R. and Ley, S. V. (2011), The Continuous-Flow Synthesis of Carboxylic Acids using CO2 in a Tube-In-Tube Gas Permeable Membrane Reactor. Angew. Chem., 123: 1222–1225. doi: 10.1002/ange.201006618
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2010
- Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation
- Royal Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!