We acknowledge the support of the national “973” grants from the Ministry of Science and Technology (No. 2011CB965300). We also thank The State Key Laboratory of Bio-organic and Natural Products Chemistry (CAS) and the Knowledge Innovation Program of CAS for support.
Synthesis of α-Aryl Nitriles through Palladium-Catalyzed Decarboxylative Coupling of Cyanoacetate Salts with Aryl Halides and Triflates†
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 19, pages 4562–4566, May 2, 2011
How to Cite
Shang, R., Ji, D.-S., Chu, L., Fu, Y. and Liu, L. (2011), Synthesis of α-Aryl Nitriles through Palladium-Catalyzed Decarboxylative Coupling of Cyanoacetate Salts with Aryl Halides and Triflates. Angew. Chem., 123: 4562–4566. doi: 10.1002/ange.201006763
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2010
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011CB965300
- The State Key Laboratory of Bio-organic and Natural Products Chemistry (CAS)
- Knowledge Innovation Program of CAS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!