Financial support by the National Science Foundation of China (20832002 and 21072223), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, and the Research Funds of the Renmin University of China (10XNB018 and 10XNL017) is acknowledged. We thank Profs. Zhenfeng Xi and Zhi-Xiang Yu (Peking University) for helpful discussion.
An Efficient and General Iron-Catalyzed CC Bond Activation with 1,3-Dicarbonyl Units as a Leaving Groups†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 13, pages 3031–3034, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Li, H., Li, W., Liu, W., He, Z. and Li, Z. (2011), An Efficient and General Iron-Catalyzed CC Bond Activation with 1,3-Dicarbonyl Units as a Leaving Groups. Angew. Chem., 123: 3031–3034. doi: 10.1002/ange.201006779
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2010
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20832002, 21072223
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Research Funds of the Renmin University of China. Grant Numbers: 10XNB018, 10XNL017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!