We thank the Chinese Academy of Sciences (Hundreds of Talents Program), the National Natural Science Foundation (20972179, 21032006), Merck Research Laboratories, and the Syngenta PhD Studentship Award for financial support. We thank Dr. John Clough of Syngenta at Jealott’s Hill International Research Centre and Dr. Shubin Liu of University of North Carolina for proofreading of the manuscript.
Copper-Mediated Trifluoromethylation of Heteroaromatic Compounds by Trifluoromethyl Sulfonium Salts†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 1936–1940, February 18, 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, C.-P., Wang, Z.-L., Chen, Q.-Y., Zhang, C.-T., Gu, Y.-C. and Xiao, J.-C. (2011), Copper-Mediated Trifluoromethylation of Heteroaromatic Compounds by Trifluoromethyl Sulfonium Salts. Angew. Chem., 123: 1936–1940. doi: 10.1002/ange.201006823
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2010
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20972179, 21032006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!