This work was supported by the National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China under contract No. 51025209, the National Basic Research Program of China under contract No. 2007CB209704, by the Outstanding Young Scholar Grant at Jiangsu Province under contract No. 2008023, by the program for New Century Excellent Talents (2008), and by the Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation under contract No. 111073.
Electric Power and Synthesis Gas Co-generation From Methane with Zero Waste Gas Emission†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 1832–1837, February 18, 2011
How to Cite
Shao, Z., Zhang, C., Wang, W., Su, C., Zhou, W., Zhu, Z., Park, H. J. and Kwak, C. (2011), Electric Power and Synthesis Gas Co-generation From Methane with Zero Waste Gas Emission. Angew. Chem., 123: 1832–1837. doi: 10.1002/ange.201006855
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
- National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 51025209
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB209704
- Outstanding Young Scholar Grant at Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: 2008023
- New Century Excellent Talents
- Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation. Grant Number: 111073
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!