This work was supported by the National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China under contract No. 51025209, the National Basic Research Program of China under contract No. 2007CB209704, by the Outstanding Young Scholar Grant at Jiangsu Province under contract No. 2008023, by the program for New Century Excellent Talents (2008), and by the Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation under contract No. 111073.
Electric Power and Synthesis Gas Co-generation From Methane with Zero Waste Gas Emission†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 1832–1837, February 18, 2011
How to Cite
Shao, Z., Zhang, C., Wang, W., Su, C., Zhou, W., Zhu, Z., Park, H. J. and Kwak, C. (2011), Electric Power and Synthesis Gas Co-generation From Methane with Zero Waste Gas Emission. Angew. Chem., 123: 1832–1837. doi: 10.1002/ange.201006855
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
- National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 51025209
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB209704
- Outstanding Young Scholar Grant at Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: 2008023
- New Century Excellent Talents
- Fok Ying Tung Education Foundation. Grant Number: 111073
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.