This work was funded by NSERC (Discovery Grants Program), the Canadian Foundation for Innovation, the Province of Ontario, the Connaught Foundation, and the University of Toronto. We are grateful to Prof. Mitch Winnik for advice and for access to instrumentation for GPC, DLS, and fluorescence experiments, to Sandeep Sagoo and Prof. Rebecca Jockusch for ESI-MS experiments, and to Mike Chudzinski for DFT calculations.
Anion Detection by a Fluorescent Poly(squaramide): Self-Assembly of Anion-Binding Sites by Polymer Aggregation†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 9, pages 2107–2110, February 25, 2011
How to Cite
Rostami, A., Wei, C. J., Guérin, G. and Taylor, M. S. (2011), Anion Detection by a Fluorescent Poly(squaramide): Self-Assembly of Anion-Binding Sites by Polymer Aggregation. Angew. Chem., 123: 2107–2110. doi: 10.1002/ange.201006884
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2010
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
- Province of Ontario
- Connaught Foundation
- University of Toronto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!