This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (IRTG 1444) and the Council for Chemical Sciences of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO/CW).
Geminal Phosphorus/Aluminum-Based Frustrated Lewis Pairs: CH versus CC Activation and CO2 Fixation†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 17, pages 4011–4014, April 18, 2011
How to Cite
Appelt, C., Westenberg, H., Bertini, F., Ehlers, A. W., Slootweg, J. C., Lammertsma, K. and Uhl, W. (2011), Geminal Phosphorus/Aluminum-Based Frustrated Lewis Pairs: CH versus CC Activation and CO2 Fixation. Angew. Chem., 123: 4011–4014. doi: 10.1002/ange.201006901
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: IRTG 1444
- Council for Chemical Sciences of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO/CW)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!