A.C. thanks the European Union for a Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship. N.G.W. thanks the Clarendon Fund and Trinity College for a studentship. We thank Oxford University Crystallography Service for instrument use. We also thank Dr. Amber L. Thompson and Dr. Christopher J. Serpell for assistance with X-ray crystal structure refinement.
A Bidentate Halogen-Bonding Bromoimidazoliophane Receptor for Bromide Ion Recognition in Aqueous Media†
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 1885–1888, February 18, 2011
How to Cite
Caballero, A., White, N. G. and Beer, P. D. (2011), A Bidentate Halogen-Bonding Bromoimidazoliophane Receptor for Bromide Ion Recognition in Aqueous Media. Angew. Chem., 123: 1885–1888. doi: 10.1002/ange.201006916
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2010
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!