This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB934700), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 91022032, 50732006), and the International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China (2010DFA41170). M.R.G. thanks University of Science and Technology of China for granting Innovation Foundation of USTC for a graduate student.
A Methanol-Tolerant Pt/CoSe2 Nanobelt Cathode Catalyst for Direct Methanol Fuel Cells†
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 21, pages 5007–5010, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Gao, M.-R., Gao, Q., Jiang, J., Cui, C.-H., Yao, W.-T. and Yu, S.-H. (2011), A Methanol-Tolerant Pt/CoSe2 Nanobelt Cathode Catalyst for Direct Methanol Fuel Cells. Angew. Chem., 123: 5007–5010. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007036
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91022032, 50732006
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2010DFA41170
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.