This work was financially supported by NSFC (20975075), the Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality (0952nm04900 and 10JC1404000), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities.
Sensitive and Selective Colorimetric Visualization of Cerebral Dopamine Based on Double Molecular Recognition†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 1877–1880, February 18, 2011
How to Cite
Kong, B., Zhu, A., Luo, Y., Tian, Y., Yu, Y. and Shi, G. (2011), Sensitive and Selective Colorimetric Visualization of Cerebral Dopamine Based on Double Molecular Recognition. Angew. Chem., 123: 1877–1880. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007071
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2010
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20975075
- Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 0952nm04900, 10JC1404000
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.