This research was supported in part by a research grant from the Italian Ministry of Research (FIRB). We thank Dan Zhou for technical assistance and Renato Longhi for peptide synthesis. We are grateful to Prof. Wilfred van Gunsteren, Dr. M. Bonomi, F. L. Gervasio, and Dr. A. Barducci for useful discussions.
Use of Metadynamics in the Design of isoDGR-Based αvβ3 Antagonists To Fine-Tune the Conformational Ensemble†
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 8, pages 1872–1876, February 18, 2011
How to Cite
Spitaleri, A., Ghitti, M., Mari, S., Alberici, L., Traversari, C., Rizzardi, G.-P. and Musco, G. (2011), Use of Metadynamics in the Design of isoDGR-Based αvβ3 Antagonists To Fine-Tune the Conformational Ensemble. Angew. Chem., 123: 1872–1876. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007091
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2010
- Italian Ministry of Research (FIRB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!