This work was supported by the EU (ERC starting grant, ECCell), the Netherlands organization for scientific research (NWO-Vici, Echo), the German research foundation (DFG), and the Zernike Institute for Advanced Materials. J.G. and M.A.L. were supported by Nanoscience-ERA and NaPhoD.
DNA Block Copolymer Doing It All: From Selection to Self-Assembly of Semiconducting Carbon Nanotubes†
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 14, pages 3264–3268, March 28, 2011
How to Cite
Kwak, M., Gao, J., Prusty, D. K., Musser, A. J., Markov, V. A., Tombros, N., Stuart, M. C. A., Browne, W. R., Boekema, E. J., ten Brinke, G., Jonkman, H. T., van Wees, B. J., Loi, M. A. and Herrmann, A. (2011), DNA Block Copolymer Doing It All: From Selection to Self-Assembly of Semiconducting Carbon Nanotubes. Angew. Chem., 123: 3264–3268. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007098
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2010
- Netherlands organization for scientific research
- Zernike Institute for Advanced Materials
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!