This work was financially supported by the National Basic Research Program (2007CB808000, 2011CB808200), the NSFC (50973051, 20974059), and NSFC-DFG joint grant (TRR 61), as well as by the Tsinghua University Initiative Scientific Research Program (2009THZ02230).
Superamphiphiles Based on Directional Charge-Transfer Interactions: From Supramolecular Engineering to Well-Defined Nanostructures†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 21, pages 5054–5058, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Liu, K., Wang, C., Li, Z. and Zhang, X. (2011), Superamphiphiles Based on Directional Charge-Transfer Interactions: From Supramolecular Engineering to Well-Defined Nanostructures. Angew. Chem., 123: 5054–5058. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007167
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2010
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2007CB808000, 2011CB808200
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50973051, 20974059
- NSFC-DFG. Grant Number: TRR 61
- Tsinghua University Initiative Scientific Research Program. Grant Number: 2009THZ02230
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!