This work was financially supported by the National Basic Research Program (2007CB808000, 2011CB808200), the NSFC (50973051, 20974059), and NSFC-DFG joint grant (TRR 61), as well as by the Tsinghua University Initiative Scientific Research Program (2009THZ02230).
Superamphiphiles Based on Directional Charge-Transfer Interactions: From Supramolecular Engineering to Well-Defined Nanostructures†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 21, pages 5054–5058, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Liu, K., Wang, C., Li, Z. and Zhang, X. (2011), Superamphiphiles Based on Directional Charge-Transfer Interactions: From Supramolecular Engineering to Well-Defined Nanostructures. Angew. Chem., 123: 5054–5058. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007167
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2010
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2007CB808000, 2011CB808200
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50973051, 20974059
- NSFC-DFG. Grant Number: TRR 61
- Tsinghua University Initiative Scientific Research Program. Grant Number: 2009THZ02230
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.