These authors contributed equally.
Superresolution Imaging of Albumin-Conjugated Fluorescent Nanodiamonds in Cells by Stimulated Emission Depletion†
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 10, pages 2310–2313, March 1, 2011
How to Cite
Tzeng, Y.-K., Faklaris, O., Chang, B.-M., Kuo, Y., Hsu, J.-H. and Chang, H.-C. (2011), Superresolution Imaging of Albumin-Conjugated Fluorescent Nanodiamonds in Cells by Stimulated Emission Depletion. Angew. Chem., 123: 2310–2313. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007215
This research was supported by the Academia Sinica and the National Science Council, Taiwan with Grant No. 99-2119M-001-026-. We thank Dr. K. Y. Han and Dr. C. Eggeling at the Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry in Göttingen (Germany) for instruction and assistance in setting up the STED system.
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2010
- Academia Sinica
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: 99-2119M-001-026-
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!