Financial support from the MICINN of Spain (project numbers CTQ2009-08089 and CTQ2010-15221), the ARAID Foundation under the program “jóvenes investigadores”, and CONSOLIDER INGENIO-2010 program, under the projects MULTICAT (CSD2009-00050) and Factoría de Cristalización (CSD2006-0015) is gratefully acknowledged. R.C. thanks the CSIC and the European Social Fund for his Research Contract in the framework of the “Ramón y Cajal” program.
Mild and Selective H/D Exchange at the β Position of Aromatic α-Olefins by N-Heterocyclic Carbene–Hydride–Rhodium Catalysts†
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 17, pages 4024–4028, April 18, 2011
How to Cite
Di Giuseppe, A., Castarlenas, R., Pérez-Torrente, J. J., Lahoz, F. J., Polo, V. and Oro, L. A. (2011), Mild and Selective H/D Exchange at the β Position of Aromatic α-Olefins by N-Heterocyclic Carbene–Hydride–Rhodium Catalysts. Angew. Chem., 123: 4024–4028. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007238
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2010
- MICINN of Spain. Grant Numbers: CTQ2009-08089, CTQ2010-15221
- ARAID Foundation
- CONSOLIDER INGENIO-2010. Grant Number: CSD2009-00050
- Factoría de Cristalización. Grant Number: CSD2006-0015
- European Social Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!