Financial support from the MICINN of Spain (project numbers CTQ2009-08089 and CTQ2010-15221), the ARAID Foundation under the program “jóvenes investigadores”, and CONSOLIDER INGENIO-2010 program, under the projects MULTICAT (CSD2009-00050) and Factoría de Cristalización (CSD2006-0015) is gratefully acknowledged. R.C. thanks the CSIC and the European Social Fund for his Research Contract in the framework of the “Ramón y Cajal” program.
Mild and Selective H/D Exchange at the β Position of Aromatic α-Olefins by N-Heterocyclic Carbene–Hydride–Rhodium Catalysts†
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 17, pages 4024–4028, April 18, 2011
How to Cite
Di Giuseppe, A., Castarlenas, R., Pérez-Torrente, J. J., Lahoz, F. J., Polo, V. and Oro, L. A. (2011), Mild and Selective H/D Exchange at the β Position of Aromatic α-Olefins by N-Heterocyclic Carbene–Hydride–Rhodium Catalysts. Angew. Chem., 123: 4024–4028. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007238
- Issue online: 13 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2010
- MICINN of Spain. Grant Numbers: CTQ2009-08089, CTQ2010-15221
- ARAID Foundation
- CONSOLIDER INGENIO-2010. Grant Number: CSD2009-00050
- Factoría de Cristalización. Grant Number: CSD2006-0015
- European Social Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!