We thank ESCPE-Lyon, the CNRS, and the KAUST for financial and logistic support and Anne Baudouin for NMR spectra acquisition.
“Hydro-metathesis” of Olefins: A Catalytic Reaction Using a Bifunctional Single-Site Tantalum Hydride Catalyst Supported on Fibrous Silica (KCC-1) Nanospheres†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 2799–2803, March 14, 2011
How to Cite
Polshettiwar, V., Thivolle-Cazat, J., Taoufik, M., Stoffelbach, F., Norsic, S. and Basset, J.-M. (2011), “Hydro-metathesis” of Olefins: A Catalytic Reaction Using a Bifunctional Single-Site Tantalum Hydride Catalyst Supported on Fibrous Silica (KCC-1) Nanospheres. Angew. Chem., 123: 2799–2803. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007254
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!