This research was supported by the Israel Science Foundation. We thank Prof. I. Willner for the help in detecting the H2 evolved.
Ligand–Metal Cooperation in PCP Pincer Complexes: Rational Design and Catalytic Activity in Acceptorless Dehydrogenation of Alcohols†
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 15, pages 3595–3599, April 4, 2011
How to Cite
Musa, S., Shaposhnikov, I., Cohen, S. and Gelman, D. (2011), Ligand–Metal Cooperation in PCP Pincer Complexes: Rational Design and Catalytic Activity in Acceptorless Dehydrogenation of Alcohols. Angew. Chem., 123: 3595–3599. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007367
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
- Israel Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!