This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (CA147837 and NS062725 to D.T.C.; CA135491 and CA112350-03 to J.M.O.; GM 081040 to J.D.M.). We acknowledge support from the Keck Imaging Center, the Center of Nanotechnology at the University of Washington, and the Seattle Children’s Research Institute Brain Tumor Endowment.
Design of Highly Emissive Polymer Dot Bioconjugates for In Vivo Tumor Targeting†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 15, pages 3492–3496, April 4, 2011
How to Cite
Wu, C., Hansen, S. J., Hou, Q., Yu, J., Zeigler, M., Jin, Y., Burnham, D. R., McNeill, J. D., Olson, J. M. and Chiu, D. T. (2011), Design of Highly Emissive Polymer Dot Bioconjugates for In Vivo Tumor Targeting. Angew. Chem., 123: 3492–3496. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007461
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA147837, NS062725, CA135491, CA112350-03, GM 081040
- Keck Imaging Center
- Center of Nanotechnology at the University of Washington
- Seattle Children’s Research Institute Brain Tumor Endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!