We thank Avant-garde Materials Simulation for providing a courtesy license to the GRACE software package and the School of Life Sciences at the University of Bradford for funding this project. Molecule VI is 6-amino-2-phenylsulfonylimino-1,2-dihydropyridine.
Molecule VI, a Benchmark Crystal-Structure-Prediction Sulfonimide: Are Its Polymorphs Predictable?†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 13, pages 3035–3037, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Chan, H. C. S., Kendrick, J. and Leusen, F. J. J. (2011), Molecule VI, a Benchmark Crystal-Structure-Prediction Sulfonimide: Are Its Polymorphs Predictable?. Angew. Chem., 123: 3035–3037. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007488
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2010
- School of Life Sciences at the University of Bradford
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!