These authors contributed equally to this work as first authors.
Surface Energy-Level Tuning of Silver Nanoparticles for Facilitated Olefin Transport†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 13, pages 3038–3041, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Chae, I. S., Kang, S. W., Park, J. Y., Lee, Y.-G., Lee, J. H., Won, J. and Kang, Y. S. (2011), Surface Energy-Level Tuning of Silver Nanoparticles for Facilitated Olefin Transport. Angew. Chem., 123: 3038–3041. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007557
This work was supported by the Korea Center for Artificial Photosynthesis (KCAP) located in Sogang University (NRF-2009-C1AAA001-2009-0093879), the WCU (World Class University) program (R31-2008-000-10092), and the Basic Science Research Program for Center for Next Generation Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells (2010-0001842) through the National Research Foundation of Korea funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. We also acknowledge the Energy Efficiency & Resources of the Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP) grant funded by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea (No. 2006EID11P101C-12-1-000).
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2010
- Korea Center for Artificial Photosynthesis (KCAP). Grant Number: NRF-2009-C1AAA001-2009-0093879
- WCU (World Class University). Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10092
- Basic Science Research Program for Center for Next Generation Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Grant Number: 2010-0001842
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 2006EID11P101C-12-1-000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!