These authors contributed equally to this work as first authors.
Surface Energy-Level Tuning of Silver Nanoparticles for Facilitated Olefin Transport†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 13, pages 3038–3041, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Chae, I. S., Kang, S. W., Park, J. Y., Lee, Y.-G., Lee, J. H., Won, J. and Kang, Y. S. (2011), Surface Energy-Level Tuning of Silver Nanoparticles for Facilitated Olefin Transport. Angew. Chem., 123: 3038–3041. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007557
This work was supported by the Korea Center for Artificial Photosynthesis (KCAP) located in Sogang University (NRF-2009-C1AAA001-2009-0093879), the WCU (World Class University) program (R31-2008-000-10092), and the Basic Science Research Program for Center for Next Generation Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells (2010-0001842) through the National Research Foundation of Korea funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. We also acknowledge the Energy Efficiency & Resources of the Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP) grant funded by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea (No. 2006EID11P101C-12-1-000).
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2010
- Korea Center for Artificial Photosynthesis (KCAP). Grant Number: NRF-2009-C1AAA001-2009-0093879
- WCU (World Class University). Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10092
- Basic Science Research Program for Center for Next Generation Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Grant Number: 2010-0001842
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 2006EID11P101C-12-1-000
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.