We thank UPMC, CNRS, IUF (L.F., M.M.), and ANR (grant “Credox”). M.-H.L. was awarded a graduate fellowship by the Région Ile-de-France, which is gratefully acknowledged. We warmly thank Dr. Carlos Afonso (IPCM) for technical assistance (LC-MS measurements). Analytical equipment was generously offered through FR 2769.
Visible-Light-Induced Photoreductive Generation of Radicals from Epoxides and Aziridines†
Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 19, pages 4555–4558, May 2, 2011
How to Cite
Larraufie, M.-H., Pellet, R., Fensterbank, L., Goddard, J.-P., Lacôte, E., Malacria, M. and Ollivier, C. (2011), Visible-Light-Induced Photoreductive Generation of Radicals from Epoxides and Aziridines. Angew. Chem., 123: 4555–4558. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007571
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!