This research was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB 765). We thank Prof. Dr. Gabriel Waksman, University College London, for providing plasmids for GST-Syk-tSH2 expression.
DNA as a Molecular Ruler: Interrogation of a Tandem SH2 Domain with Self-Assembled, Bivalent DNA–Peptide Complexes†
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 18, pages 4232–4236, April 26, 2011
How to Cite
Eberhard, H., Diezmann, F. and Seitz, O. (2011), DNA as a Molecular Ruler: Interrogation of a Tandem SH2 Domain with Self-Assembled, Bivalent DNA–Peptide Complexes. Angew. Chem., 123: 4232–4236. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007593
- Issue online: 20 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!