This work was supported by the Czech Academy of Sciences (Z40550506), the European Research Council (AdG HORIZOMS), and the Lise-Meitner Minerva Center for Computational Quantum Chemistry. We thank Prof. Dr. F. Neese for helpful comments about the theoretical prediction of spin-state splittings.
Comment on “A Low-Spin Ruthenium(IV)–Oxo Complex: Does the Spin State Have an Impact on the Reactivity”†
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 17, pages 3934–3935, April 18, 2011
How to Cite
Schröder, D. and Shaik, S. (2011), Comment on “A Low-Spin Ruthenium(IV)–Oxo Complex: Does the Spin State Have an Impact on the Reactivity”. Angew. Chem., 123: 3934–3935. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007636
- Issue online: 13 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2010
- Czech Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: Z40550506
- European Research Council
- Lise-Meitner Minerva Center for Computational Quantum Chemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!