N.H.E. wishes to thank the EPSRC for a DTA studentship. C.J.S. also wishes to thank the EPSRC for a CASE sponsored studentship (in conjunction with Johnson-Matthey) and for postdoctoral funding (PhD Plus). We are grateful to Diamond Light Source for the award of beamtime on I19 (MT1858) and to the beamline scientists for help and support. We acknowledge Robin Procter (University of Oxford) for running the MS fragmentation experiment.
Chloride Anion Templated Synthesis and Crystal Structure of a Handcuff Catenane†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 11, pages 2555–2558, March 7, 2011
How to Cite
Evans, N. H., Serpell, C. J. and Beer, P. D. (2011), Chloride Anion Templated Synthesis and Crystal Structure of a Handcuff Catenane. Angew. Chem., 123: 2555–2558. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007741
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!