Financial support of this work from the National Science Foundation Career Award (CHE-0546945) is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank Prof. L. T. Scott (Boston College) for fruitful discussions.
A Strain-Releasing Trap for Highly Reactive Electrophiles: Structural Characterization of Bowl-Shaped Arenium Carbocations†
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 13, pages 3027–3030, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Zabula, A. V., Spisak, S. N., Filatov, A. S., Rogachev, A. Yu. and Petrukhina, M. A. (2011), A Strain-Releasing Trap for Highly Reactive Electrophiles: Structural Characterization of Bowl-Shaped Arenium Carbocations. Angew. Chem., 123: 3027–3030. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007762
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0546945
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!