We are grateful to Sagami Chemical Research Center for X-ray analysis. This work was supported in part by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Sciences by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) (21590124) and a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) (21790025).
Atropisomerism in the Vaptan Class of Vasopressin Receptor Ligands: The Active Conformation Recognized by the Receptor†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 13, pages 3131–3135, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Tabata, H., Nakagomi, J., Morizono, D., Oshitari, T., Takahashi, H. and Natsugari, H. (2011), Atropisomerism in the Vaptan Class of Vasopressin Receptor Ligands: The Active Conformation Recognized by the Receptor. Angew. Chem., 123: 3131–3135. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007772
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Sciences. Grant Numbers: 21590124, 21790025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!