These authors contributed equally to this work.
Artificial Transfer Hydrogenases for the Enantioselective Reduction of Cyclic Imines†
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 13, pages 3082–3085, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Dürrenberger, M., Heinisch, T., Wilson, Y. M., Rossel, T., Nogueira, E., Knörr, L., Mutschler, A., Kersten, K., Zimbron, M. J., Pierron, J., Schirmer, T. and Ward, T. R. (2011), Artificial Transfer Hydrogenases for the Enantioselective Reduction of Cyclic Imines. Angew. Chem., 123: 3082–3085. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007820
This research was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation (Grant 200020-126366), the Cantons of Basel, and Marie Curie Training Networks (FP7-ITN-238531, FP7-ITN-238434). We thank Prof. C. R. Cantor for the Sav gene.
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2010
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200020-126366
- Cantons of Basel
- Marie Curie Training Networks. Grant Numbers: FP7-ITN-238531, FP7-ITN-238434
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!