We thank Drs. N. Kishi (Nagoya Institute of Technology) and T. Saito (AIST) for their experimental assistance in the synthesis of coronenes@SWCNTs and spectroscopic measurements. We also thank Drs. M. Tange, A. Furube (AIST), Y. Hayamizu (University of Washington), and Y. Kitahama (Kwansei Gakuin Univ.) for helpful discussions. Partial support by Grants-in-Aid from MEXT (Japan) is acknowledged by T.O. (no21685017) and by Z.L. and K.S. (no19054017).
Coaxially Stacked Coronene Columns inside Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes†
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 21, pages 4955–4959, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Okazaki, T., Iizumi, Y., Okubo, S., Kataura, H., Liu, Z., Suenaga, K., Tahara, Y., Yudasaka, M., Okada, S. and Iijima, S. (2011), Coaxially Stacked Coronene Columns inside Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes. Angew. Chem., 123: 4955–4959. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007832
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2010
- MEXT. Grant Numbers: 21685017, 19054017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!