These authors contributed equally to this work.
Platinum Concave Nanocubes with High-Index Facets and Their Enhanced Activity for Oxygen Reduction Reaction†
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 2825–2829, March 14, 2011
How to Cite
Yu, T., Kim, D. Y., Zhang, H. and Xia, Y. (2011), Platinum Concave Nanocubes with High-Index Facets and Their Enhanced Activity for Oxygen Reduction Reaction. Angew. Chem., 123: 2825–2829. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007859
This work was supported in part by the NSF (DMR-0804088) and startup funds from Washington University in St. Louis. Y.X. was also partially supported by the World Class University (WCU) program through the National Research Foundation of Korea funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (R32-20031). Part of the research was performed at the Nano Research Facility, a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN), which is supported by the National Science Foundation under award ECS-0335765.
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0804088
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R32-20031
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ECS-0335765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!