We are grateful to Prof. Yoshiaki Nishibayashi and Prof. Yoshihiro Miyake for carrying out HRMS analysis. This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A; 21245023), Innovative Areas “Molecular Activation Directed toward Straightforward Synthesis” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan), and a Grant for Practical Application of University R&D Results under the Matching Fund Method from the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO).
Stereocomplex of Poly(propylene carbonate): Synthesis of Stereogradient Poly(propylene carbonate) by Regio- and Enantioselective Copolymerization of Propylene Oxide with Carbon Dioxide†
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 21, pages 4970–4973, May 16, 2011
How to Cite
Nakano, K., Hashimoto, S., Nakamura, M., Kamada, T. and Nozaki, K. (2011), Stereocomplex of Poly(propylene carbonate): Synthesis of Stereogradient Poly(propylene carbonate) by Regio- and Enantioselective Copolymerization of Propylene Oxide with Carbon Dioxide. Angew. Chem., 123: 4970–4973. doi: 10.1002/ange.201007958
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan). Grant Number: 21245023
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!