We thank Doris Tan (ICES) for high resolution mass spectrometric (HRMS) assistance. Financial support for this work was provided by A*STAR, Singapore.
Formal Asymmetric Synthesis of Echinopine A and B†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 13, pages 3069–3072, March 21, 2011
How to Cite
Peixoto, P. A., Severin, R., Tseng, C.-C. and Chen, D. Y.-K. (2011), Formal Asymmetric Synthesis of Echinopine A and B. Angew. Chem., 123: 3069–3072. doi: 10.1002/ange.201008000
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
Vol. 124, Issue 42, 10585, Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!